Shalom

I have longed for thy salvation, O L-RD; and thy Torah is my delight. Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Psalm 119:174-176


15 July 2013

A wonderful new invention - Pinterest

Bee and Plum Tree. Photo by A.Stahl


OK, I must admit that I've been sucked into the monster. But, it is a wonderful monster! Oh so many wonderful resources I've had trouble tapping into otherwise since I'd not been using that much social media.

You might ask, "What is Pinterest?"


Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Users can browse other pinboards for images, "re-pin" images to their own pinboards, or "like" photos.
-Wikipedia

I have started compiling pin boards for gentle parenting methods and such that people can share and re-share amongst themselves. I'd wanted to share gentle parenting methods and other items with friends who do not currently use Pinterest, so I decided to make this blog post.

These are my gentle parenting boards, should you need anything from them or wish to know more about the parenting methods we employ with our children.

Lest I be called foolish again, I do want to mention that I was parented from a very punitive, fear-based and authoritarian mindset. I did not want that for my children, but did not know anything any better until I had friends who used these methods.

I've since been finding healing. I find myself parenting myself through some of the issues we're facing with my children. Unfortunately, this has been difficult as I have many triggers I have to overcome.

Below are all my gentle parenting pin boards. I do hope that they are helpful to you!

  One last link for today: Gentle Christian Mothers Message Board it is not a pin board, but it is priceless!

If you have any questions about the pin boards, the methods I use or where to learn more - drop me a comment in the box and I will be more than happy to share more information with you. 

 

Updated 12/10/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment