Shalom

I have longed for thy salvation, O L-RD; and thy Torah is my delight. Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Psalm 119:174-176


26 March 2013

Passover Break

Source: Wikipedia

We've spent the last couple of weeks rearranging the house and cleaning. Last week, by far, has been our BUSIEST cleaning season ever.  We had our first seder with the children last night. Below are photos from our table.

The tablecloth is from my husband's grandparents, the plates are from Ikea (paper plates and cups), napkins are cloth, and from the US, the toys are all Playmobil, Schleich and frogs from a kit I found at a discount store. The seder plate is one typically sold this time of year in many stores in the US, the candlesticks are from a local shop, flowers are from a local online craft catalogue, and the carafe is filled with water and red food dye. The plastic packets are filled with poppy seeds and psyllium to simulate gnats, lice and fleas. The "mummy" is from a limited Playmobil Magazin, and represents Joseph, who was "carried out of Egypt".  The ghost pirate and skeleton were representations of death of the firstborn.





















While we rest and recouperate, we would like to wish you a Happy Passover!