Shalom

I have longed for thy salvation, O L-RD; and thy Torah is my delight. Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Psalm 119:174-176


02 October 2012

Messianic Jewish Conference in Germany



Sheep, Heidelberg Zoo - Photo by J. Stahl



I got news just a couple days ago that the Messianic umbrella, Beit Sar Shalom is hosting an "Israel Conference" in Berlin on 15th - 17th of  November this year.  Of course, everything will likely be in German and likely also Russian. I'm not sure we can go (childcare, kindergarten for two children and expenses to travel), but I figure there might be someone out there reading this blog looking for a place to worship, or who wish to know more about ministries in Israel and how things are going with the Messianic community there who can go.

This is the first such conference, and it looks like it is geared more towards parents who have childcare, or older children.  There will be lectures, seminars, workshops, worship, information booths and concerts? More information here. You can find more information about the entire project here: http://www.israelkonferenz.de/
 

Shalom and Chag Sameach!