Shalom

I have longed for thy salvation, O L-RD; and thy Torah is my delight. Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Psalm 119:174-176


22 September 2012

New Beginnings

Tzitzit made by & photographed by J.Stahl

There's been a lot of changes in me and the children since I last blogged here. I anticipate a lot of changes come the end of the High Holidays.

I look forward to sharing some of the new things that I have been learning, as well as some of the new things that I have been doing.  For one, I've opened my own Etsy shop after much prayer. It is my hope that I can again make Tzitziot and serve the Messianic community in that capacity.

Our health issues have escalated, which involved a couple trips to the pediatrician, seeing a pediatric GI and scheduling an endoscopy for my youngest to find out why he is having spells of vomiting, diarrhea and unexplained fever. We have no answers yet.

I am also seeing the doctor and getting iron infusions, to hopefully bypass my gut and increase the iron in my system to sufficient amounts.  To help things along, I'm making dietary changes and we've joined a gym that will open on the weekend next week. I am looking forward to a few classes and not being alone while trying to work out.

I've been doing research as of late on parenting, church history, and the rightful place of women in the Body, and my paradigms are still shifting greatly.  I'm also dealing with a lot of issues from my past and attempting to move forward.

It's my hope that later on, I can share some of the books I've been reading and some things that have stood out to me from them, in hopes that they may also help someone else. And in the time to come, perhaps I can return a bit to the weekly Torah portions.

Shalom, and thank you for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment