Shalom

I have longed for thy salvation, O L-RD; and thy Torah is my delight. Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Psalm 119:174-176


15 October 2011

Sukkot day 3

Feather, J.Stahl

Exodus 33:12-34:26
Ezekiel 38:18-39:16
Ecclesiastes (whole book)



I know it is a little late, but the rocker Bono has released a PDF about Sukkot as well, trying to build up some support for some charity efforts in the Horn of Africa. Remember, that this time of year is one of the biggest times to give Tzedakah for those who cannot celebrate the feast, or those who have simple needs we can provide!!!  I may not agree with Bono on many, many things - but this is one thing I can stand behind that he is doing.

Chag Sameach!