Shalom

I have longed for thy salvation, O L-RD; and thy Torah is my delight. Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Psalm 119:174-176


25 July 2011

Shalom

Bee and Plum Tree - J.Stahl


Welcome to my blog. Please keep in mind that I am a person, just like you, sitting behind a computer screen. I am not an expert, and I have not had the pleasure of learning in a University, Theological or Divinity School or College. Everything I have learned and place here, has been the result of hard work, and trying to do what I can with my limited finances.

I am creating this blog basically for therapy. I don't feel right keeping what I learn to myself, so I am sharing it with the world. Maybe someone else can benefit from some of the things I am finding. 

I will be sharing various commentaries on this site, both from Jewish and Messianic Jewish perspectives; books I find of interest (historical and theological), music that has been uplifting and various other blogs and websites. Please bear with me, this is only my second blog - and the first that has been visible to the public.

My beliefs are Egalitarian in nature and I was homeschooled for six grades. I now live in Germany and I'm not entirely sure what I will bring forward on this blog just yet.